Coming SOON-: A Toolkit for Home and Business Owners to Check on their Insurance!

February 11th, 2018 posting date.

Coming SOON: A Toolkit for Home and Business Owners to Check on their Insurance!

You heard it first on my Home Owners Action Group blog here.  

What?  A Toolkit for Home and Business Owners to Check on their Insurance!

Why?  We all need one of these in order to learn what our current home, business, auto and other insurance policies - all usually 'boiler plate' copies insurance companies insist we accept but which most of us have never seen or read or understand.  Soooo - TIME to learn folks!  With a helpful tool kit you can share with your attorney, your family and friends, and your contractors and elected officials - NOW - or face the sad music, and lame insurance company excuses LATER, like when you may need to file a claim.

Questions the Consumers' Tool Kit can Help you Answer:
  • -Am I covered for what I THINK I am or should be covered for?
  • -Do I have ENOUGH coverage and, if not, what should I do?
  • -What does all this gobbledygook language in my POLICY MEAN?
  • -What are my legal and financial and consumer choices should my insurance policy NOT be what I thought it was?
  • Other 'tools' to make your possessions and finances more secure and to make your life, and that of your family, also more secure and more comfortable and affordable.
Note please: the Toolkit will be made available ONLINE and will be completely FREE!     Stay Tuned!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog